Studio is now open for classes & workshops - pre-registration is recommended and greatly appreciated!
Covid Protective Procedures Updated 9/29/21
- Our Air Purifier has a UV light to help disinfect our indoor air.
- In Studio classes are limited in size and recommend using the class registration link for in studio classes.
- Studio floors, bathroom and door knobs, counters are regularly disinfected after each class.
- Hand sanitizers are placed around the studio for your use.
- We encourage you to bring your own props if possible.
- Consider disinfecting your mat and props at home between uses.
- If you feel sick, ill, under the weather, not yourself, “maybe its allergies but I’m not sure?”….please STAY HOME for the safety of our team and your community. Rest & get better. Please do not attend in studio classes if you are feeling ill in any way or feel your immune system is compromised. Please feel free to continue virtual classes online.
Classes start promptly, please arrive 10-15 mins before the start of class to set up and settle in.
- Remove your shoes and place by the bench to your left as you enter the studio.
- Please remember to turn your phone off/silent to fully enjoy your experience.
- Our ONLINE CLASSES are here to stay so we can continue to support those of you who, because of health conditions or time constraints, are unable to attend classes in person.
- Classes are now open to students who do not pre-register for class. However, we still encourage you to pre-register to secure a spot.
This hands on sensorial chanting and journaling book is designed specifically for you! Whether a music and mantra lover, a morning meditator, a color doodler and/or a covert writer this original Playbook will meet you right where you are.
Co-created with Julie Fischer with illustrations by Joanne Fink of Zenspirations
Though many people think of yoga only as physical exercises — the asanas, or postures that have gained widespread popularity — these are actually only a small aspect of this profound science of unfolding the infinite potentials of the human mind and soul.
The full moon meditation and sound healing was amazing. Read More
- Barbara Sroba Verified
Wonderful spiritual community. Read More
- Jeanette Palermo Verified
I have love every class and workshop I have taken at live in Joy. Every person I have met in this space has been amazing. I highly recommend them for yoga, meditations, and anything else they have to offer!! Read More
- Krissy Marinelli Verified
LIJ is an amazing community of healing health and happiness. Read More
- Renee Pinardo Verified
This studio is home for Me. The teachers are knowledgeable, kind & not judgmental. The body of Yogi's are a quite special group !!! Be Well, Be Safe... Read More
- Mari Torrillo Verified